Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Goodmorning !

Goodmorning to all my precious friend.I feel a little down today.I guess that is normal.I am trying to keep my faith in the Lord.I have a mustard seed that I keep with me at all times to remind me that if I can just keep that much faith,I am doing good!Matt.17:20 says ,If ye have faith as a grain of a mustard seed,ye shall say unto this mountain, remove hence to younder place, and it shall remove, and nothing shall be impossible unto you. Matt.19:26 says with God all things are possible! That is what I am holding on to.I was thinking today,what have I accomplished in my life.I look back and I have made so many mistakes.In spite of all you can do you sin everyday.I do try to repent and ask God to forgive me.He is so merciful to all of his children. I have heard people say,What has God done for me, but the way I see it is what have I done for God. He has really Blessed me.Every morning you wake up is a Blessing. Some people just take thier life for granted,and do not act like they realize God is in control of the breath in thier body.I told my girls God has a way of keeping us on our toes.I miss my precious mama so bad.She told me a lot of things that I have seen come to past.She was a God fearing lady.She always told me that wisdom came with age.I know that to be true.As of today,I have just been taking it one hour at a time.The closer it gets to my doctors appointment,The more I dread it.I do know this has made me even closer to God.My life was so busy,I slacked up on reading my bible.But all the other things I had on my plate,does not seem so inportant right now.My time with the lord is most important to me right now.No matter what the doctor says, I know God is the great physican,and that is what I am holding on to.Man can not heal,but the God I know can. I can not began to tell you know how much you all mean to me.I have recieved beautiful cards and letters from a lot of you all. It has helped me so much.I can not thank-u enough.Your encouraging words help get me through the day.I keep my cards and letters close by so I can read them over and over.I told my husband,even tho a lot of us has never net eye to eye,there is such a bond that I share with you!Please continue to pray for me.I know you have been,because I can feel the prayers.May God Bless You All. I know he has me because he sent me you all! Hope you all have a very blessed day! Love in Christ! Please remember the Freemans in your prayers! We all are saden of the news of little Kayleigh! Thier address is 12619 Frank wiley Ln. Charolette N.C 28278, If you would like to send them a card.

Photobucket



15 comments:

  1. Good morning. I am on my way back home from Hilton Head this AM but wanted to stop by and say have a glorious day.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. just checking in with you this morning! so glad to hear you are clinging to the Lord. i know you are scared as i would be too.

    praying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Faye
    *hugs*
    I read your post and I wasn't quite sure what you were saying then I kept reading back until I came to a post I'd missed. I can only imagine how you would be feeling about everything...about your life...anticipation...and the Lord. There is one thing you can do and that is be strong and keep the fath of the Lord. He works in many different ways and wonders. Its so very difficult to think about that when one is faced with challenges such as this one. Faye you have to be strong and look at this challenge as one you too will overcome.
    I will keep you in my prayers and my good thoughts...*hugs*
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye~
    So glad you stopped by this morning! I read some of your older posts so that I could better understand the emotions you're experiencing. I know how concerned you are about your lung mass, but God is the Great Physician and he's watching closely over you. I'll pray that he'll bring you peace, comfort, and strength to get through this trying time. Always remember...KEEP THE FAITH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faye, my sweet friend, this post was so touching--it shows the beauty of your faith as you continue to rely on Him even through the pain you must be experiencing right now. I am continuing in prayer for you! I pray that God carries you through this trial that you are facing!

    Love,
    Joye

    P.S. Your blog looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will absolutely pray for you. Here's a great verse and I will paraphrase it for you "She will not fear bad news, nor live in dread of what MAY happen. Her heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. That is why she is not afraid." Psalm 112:7. Like I said, I personalized it and made it my own, so to speak.

    I would encourage you to write some scripture on notecards and carry them with you wherever you go. That way, when fear comes in, you can take out those cards and read them and think truth.

    Phil. 4:8 is great because it tells us what to think about. We can ask ourselves, "Is this true what I'm thinking? Is it pure? Is it right?"

    Our enemy likes to fill our heads with lies and we begin to think on things that are only what-ifs, and not truth....like "what if this happens?" Or what if that happens?"

    Until it happens it's not truth. It's only a what-if lie.

    Just rest in the Lord today and as you can see you have lots of people praying for you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep holding on to the Lord, He is faithful! Still praying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye, you just must be the most precious lady. I can see your heart in your words. God sees you too, please never forget that. I'll be praying for you also. There is so much power in our prayers.

    I saw you live in Canton. I live in Ball Ground. We are pretty close to each other!!

    Stay rested & have a great day,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello.
    I hope you are feeling better.
    I think that sometimes when we go through difficult times, the Lord doesn't want us to do anything but sit 'on His knee' and just rest in Him. No words are necessary. No actions. Just curl up on His knee, trust Him and rest. And wait.
    His word says He NEVER leaves nor forsakes us and I believe He is with us through everything. He is forever faithful.
    Bless you.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. praying for your dr's visit...He will continue to hold you in the palm of His hand. His arm is NEVER too short!
    He is our cornerstone, our rock that never fails. Share Him with everyone you encounter at the doctor's office...someone there may need His input, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Faye,

    Oh, I'm so sorry for all you've been going through. I've been having computer trouble, so have not been caught up on your lovely blog.

    I will keep you in my prayers, every day!

    The Lord is good. I will pray for your patience and faith to hold on until all is resolved.

    Have you heard of the Hallelujah Diet? I know that many people of been healed of cancerous growths by juicing vegetables, and following their diet. I think the website is www.hacres.com

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nanna, can you please teach me how you made your Copy & Paste Widget so that others can add you? If you can help, it would be appreciated. And I'll also add you to my site right now! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. First time over here. Thank you for stopping by today. I am following along and will pray for you. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Ms. Faye...bless your sweet heart. You are such an amazing woman filled with the love of Christ. I am still praying for you and hope you feel it. Your friends love you so much.

    {hugs}
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete