Saturday, May 2, 2009

In Memory Of Kristy!

Today my niece has been gone for two months. Please pray for my sister-in-law.I know this will be a hard day for her.You know my mama always said, God got glory out of everything.I know that to be true. Kristy since your death you have led so many to the lord.It is so amazing.We all miss you so bad,but I know if you could talk to us,you would just tell us wish you were here,Just as that beautiful song you loved to hear so much! Please keep all kristys family in your prayers today! I know it will be hard on all of them. May you all have a very blessed weekend!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Faye, I will be praying for your family.

    Just wanted to let you know I have a new blog. I had some problems with Teacups and Time, so visit me at my new home.

    Shalom,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has to be a very difficult thing for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye
    That is so sad and I can only imagine how the famly is feeling. That is a lovely picture you shared with us. I pray you all have the strength to see through these difficult times...
    My thoughts are with you and the family
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will keep Kristy's family in my prayers...so sad to lose a loved one.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure that this is a difficult time for your family. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faye, I will be praying for your family--what a difficult time for all of you. I am so glad that so many have come to the Lord through Kristy's life. How precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless all of your hearts. I KNOW the pain that you are going through. May 4th was the 3rd month since we lost Jordan. It doesn't get easier - honestly doesn't. You miss them like crazy as though it takes your breath away.

    prayers for all of you,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete