Monday, May 4, 2009

GOODMORNING TO ALL MY PRECIOUS FRIENDS!

Thank-u all for all your prayers. I have been so overwhelmed at all your precious comments.It has gave me strenght and courage to make it through the day! The lung doctor called me this morning and they are going to send me my paper work through the mail, so I can get it all filled out.I will be seeing them on the 20 of this month.We did a little research on this doctor. They are very good doctors. I am trying to stay possitive as I can. Isa.26:3 says Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whoes mind is stayed on thee,because he trusteth in thee. And then I read Deut.33:12.The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by him. That is what I am holding on to! The doctor told me today to try to stay as calm as I could.Try to stay away from stress,because my heart is working very hard right now. My husband and children are working overtime to make sure that I do. I am so blessed to have Dwight and my girls.They are so good to me.I was telling the girls I have a precious blog family that I know are praying, God fearing people. I cherish each and everyone of you. You will never know what you mean to me. Well I better go for now,so I can try to rest a little.I hope you all have a very blessed day! Love in Christ, Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment