Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Mothers Day To All My Precious Friends!

Goodmorning to all my sweet friends.Hope you all had a restful night.I wanted to take the time to wish you all a very Blessed Mothers Day. My husband and children have a few plans for me. We are going to be leaving for our country home.I am really looking fowards to it.I figure we will be back Sunday or Monday at the latest.I am just taking my time trying to pack. I have been trying to stay as busy as possible.My mama always said busy hands was good for you when you are worried about things.I am just taking ond day at a time right now. Sometimes it has been one hour at a time here lately.I know I am not the only one going through sickness.I am keeping my eyes on the Lord.I know that is where my comfort comes from. Again I can not tell you all how much your prayers and words of encouragement have meant to me. It has kept me going.I have had some precious emails from you all. Words just can not express how much it means to me. Valorie,Thank-u .You have been so kind,with all your sweet emails.I am trying not to think about tomorrow.I figure if I can just get through today,I am doing good! Going to our Summerville home will do me good.I will be with my children and all thoes precious grandchildren. I guess a little change will be good for me right now.I still feel like I am walking around numb,but maybe that is a good thing! In sure it will hit me sooner or later tho! I am going to try not to borrow any trouble until the Dr. gets done with all the tests. I know no matter what, God is in controll and he does not make no mistakes, even if we do not understand them! Take care my sweet friends.Hope all of you have the best Mothers Day Ever! Blessing< Faye

15 comments:

  1. Faye,

    I am so sorry you are going through such a difficult time. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep that positive outlook. And a Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to YOU, too!

    Faye, just know I will pray for you! May the good Lord give you the strength to get through this. Faith, faith, faith!

    A positive and trusting attitude will get you through this.

    love you,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still praying for you sweet sister in Christ! I pray much peace and comfort on you. I pray that the Lord will minister to your soul in a mighty way.

    Happy Mother's day early!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I woke up this morning and thought first thing of you. You are on my heart and so I am just going to keep on praying you through this. Your heart is in the right place. Sometimes it takes a bit for our head to get there. Keep up the focus on our Heavenly Father...who can do ALL things! Happy Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faye,

    I am so sorry that you are having a rough time but I am praying for you. May you have a sweet time with your family this Mothers Day weekend.
    Lifting you up before the father.
    In Him,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faye! I've just read your last few posts and am overwhelmed by your grace. Thank you for your prayers for me during our difficult time at church, especially during this scary time for you.

    My new friend, I will be praying for you. May your Mother's Day be sweet.

    Love,

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's Day to you Faye. I'm just stopping by to visit your blog. I've seen your sweet picture and comments on other blogs I visit and wanted to stop by and meet you. You have a lovely blog.

    Enjoy your time away at your country home and I pray you will rest in the goodness of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faye, I pray that your Mother's Day is just a breath of fresh air for you and that you are able to enjoy it fully! I pray for your complete healing, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How blessed you are to have a country home to get away to! It's my dream to live in the country. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying travel mercies on you as you head to Summerville. Let your family "do" things for you and enjoy the kids! Praying you have a wonderful time there...keep singing His praises and wash away any fear should it come knocking. Our Lord wants the BEST for you...we're walking at Relay for Life this weekend, so you'll be there with me in spirit as I walk my survivor lap :) Praying for "positive change" results from your tests...may they give your doctors information to care for you and healing whatever it is...you're attacking it early and that's the key!

    p.s. you're "Promises" book is on its way...you'll probably get it Saturday in your mail, so it'll be waiting on you when you get back home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you have a wonderful time at your country home with your family.
    I think that'll be good to get away and get your mind off everything.

    Happy Mother's Day, Faye.
    God bless you!
    Love,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Faye, I was rereading comments slowly this evening and realized that I had missed something important in yours. I'm glad to read that you are off on a vacation and so agree that sometimes time out and time away is good for the soul. I am keeping you tucked in my prayers. Hope that you will have had a wonderful Mother's Day in the bosom of your family by the time you read this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel terrible because I posted on your blog about my cooking group and missed your post about the ER. I feel like a complete idiot now after reading the previous post. I should learn to read back in the posts if I miss a few days. You are in my prayers here. I also hope you are enjoying your weekend with all the grandkids and have a wonderful Mother's day. BIG HUGS! God bless you.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Faye,

    Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
    site!! Amen & amen! :)

    Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
    mind praying for the prayer requests that are
    on our main page?

    May the Lord bless you and your family!!

    Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

    ps - please consider "following" our blog
    -or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
    blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

    •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

    ReplyDelete