Friday, January 8, 2010

Its not a lot but we were excited!

I took this yestersay, Just as it started to snow. It was really coming down.All the grands were so excited! We do not see that much snow here, so when we do it is a big deal! This morning it is mostly ice.It is 12 degrees here. Brrrr! It is dangrous to be on the road so they are telling everyone that can to stay at home. They were a 27 car pile up on 285.That black ice is so decieving. All the grands got a day off from school!Hope you all have a great day! Blessings, to all 


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty. It's nice to have it once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye - what a sweet, loved filled blog! I connected to you via Cindy at Applestone Cottage. I love your background. I signed on to follow you. Check out my blog - I'm adding your button to my sidebar.

    I have a Hannah also and isn't being a grandma just the best thing in the whole world?? Life just gets sweeter with each baby.

    That black ice is verrrrry dangerous. Where I live, in Oregon, we frequently have winter school/business closings due to ice.

    So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture...so peaceful!
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think snow is beautiful but I hate driving in it. 27 car pile up. Yikes. I hope you are staying in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Snow Day! Hope you're staying warm!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweet Friend,

    I love to watch the snow coming down but I don't like driving in it. Today it was only 3 degrees when I got up...very very cold but it's sunny outside today for a change which makes it a beautiful crystal clear filled day with much snow on the ground here.

    Thank you Faye for your heart-filled thoughts and prayers that you leave for me on my site. That means so much to me. You are one special lady!

    Love & Hugs,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could share all our snow with you! But I'm glad you did get some :)
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that little bridge too. I'm going to read some more. I'm behind on following.
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete