Monday, November 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS!

Oh Mama! I miss you so much.Tomorrow is your birthday.This is a picture of the last birthday we got to spend with you.I thank God for the time I got to spend with you.You were my mother, best friend,but more important my sister in Christ.You taught me so much Mama.Every decission I make I think, What would Mama do. They are days I can hardly make it through,but I know you are at peace and you are with God now,and I know I will see you again.HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!I LOVE YOU!  


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your beautiful angel mama. She is celebrating in heaven with my dear momma. I love you, and I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tribute!
    Blessings and hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. And such a beautiful mother as well!! Weren't you blessed to have had her in your life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a beautiful post for your mama. You know she's soooo proud of you, and like you said, you WILL see her again.

    Although she may not be a part of your PRESENT, she is a part of your past and MORE EXCITINGLY A PART OF YOUR FUTURE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Faye...she is beautiful. I love all the posts you have done about the things she used to say to you. She was very wise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely tribute! Your mama looks so sweet in that picture. Thank you so much for visiting our blog today. It was so nice to see you'd visited and I'm so glad you are doing better. Enjoy your day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely lady and your love for her shows! Your post made me smile!

    ReplyDelete