Monday, June 1, 2009

Please Keep Praying!

This ia my daughter, with her little daughter! Please keep praying for her. She is doing as good as she can right now. She is in like a body brace. They will not let her move at all. I feel so far away from her. I am here in Ga. and her in South Fla. My son-in law has been great with calling and keeping me updated. I felt so sorry for him. He said he thought she was dead. She was not moving and covered in blood! I talked to her and WOW did she have a testiomy! She told me even tho she was in and out she could hear what was going on. She told me, Mama when they put me in the chopper, I just started praying. I said Lord I am here all by myself, no family, My husband is at another hospital, Please just let me live to see my husband,baby and my family again! Please be with me, she said Mama the chopper took off and then I remember opening my eyes and seing the sun. The closer I got to the sun the more peace I felt! It was finally so bright I had to close my eyes. I had such a peace and warmth come all over my body! I knew then that God was with me and He would stay with me through all of this trama! I do not know when she will be coming home. and then she has a long road to recovery! It will be a while before she will be able to walk. When she does get home, I am packed and ready to go, and take care of her for as long as she needs me. Oh what an Awsom God We Serve! The EMT said he did not know how she came out of this alive, Well I do. It was God hearing all the prayers. And most important He heard hers! Thank-u for all your prayers. Please just keep them up! Pray for my son in law. Bless his heart he has been so strong through all of this. He says all he has is cuts and bruses, But I know his heart is hurting also! May God Bless!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Faye, I just read about your daughter!! Oh how horrible for all of you!! I will definitely be praying for you all.
    What a great testimony about the light. Oh how wonderful to know He was with her when you couldn't be....

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. A PRAYER:
    Lord, thank you for keeping my sister and dear brother-in-law safe. Thank you for the peace you gave me through your word. We were camping when we heard the news! A location with NO celphone service!! But I thank you, God, that your tower is always up and running!! I couldn't call anyone, but I called on the one who knows all!! YOU! Thank you for being, "near to her."
    AMAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful testimony in a tragic moment. My heart has not been able to rest..I am praying continuously for your family. My sister was tragically killed 20 yrs ago in an unneccessary car accident. I am PRAISING GOD for her survival and the testimony she will surely use for the rest of her life to help others. I am praying that GOD will comfort her and her recovery will be quick and much easier than the doctors think it will be. After all, we have the Master Physician on our side.
    Continuing to pray, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear she is doing well. And your right, we serve an awesome God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faye,
    I had not been on the computer this weekend and am just now reading about your daughter's horrible accident! I am so sorry to hear about it! She and her daughter are both just beautiful....as I'm sure you already know! ha

    May God continue to bless her healing....as well as your's!! is my prayer!

    God bless you!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow,thanks for sharing that with us! And for posting her picture. That makes us 'know her' a little better. =0)

    What an awesome testimony!

    ReplyDelete
  7. faye, your daughter sure is beautiful. sounds like she is just as pretty on the inside. thank you, Lord, for sparing her life. we pray for quick and complete healing.

    love to you,
    sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you were able to talk to her and hear her voice. I know that made you feel better.
    I had huge goose bumps when you told the part about her being in the chopper and praying and seeing the light.
    Keeping her in prayer.
    Thanks for the update.
    Love,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just saw what happened to your daughter and son in law. Praise God that they are alive and I will continue to pray for them both, as well as for you!

    Blessings,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you God for her fast release. Prayer changes things! I pray you give her a speedy, successful recovery, now at home.
    We love you, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Faye, Your daughter and grand daughter are absolutely beautiful. What a testimony she is going to have when she is fully recovered. I will continue to pray,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete