Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FREE Biomedical Conference Coming to Rome, GA

My daughter is announcing a collaborated effort by Unlocking Autism and Great Plains of Kansas to bring their FREE Biomed. Conf. to Rome, Ga. This will be informative for anyone dealing with ADD, ADHD, PDD, Asperger or Autism.

Free Biomed. Conf.

Location: Unity Christian School, upper campus, Hwy. 53, Rome, Ga.

Exhibitors: Doors open at 5 to parents 5:00 to 6:00 PM

Keynote speaker: Dr. Timothy Callaghan, certified D.A.N! practitioner; The Specrum and the Bio. Med. Maze 6:00 to 7:30 PM

Speaker: Amy Whitlock; A Families Journey 7:30 to 8:00 PM

See http://www.tendergraces.org/ for more detail.
Download flyer from site.....
Pre-registration required.
amy@tendergraces.org

4 comments:

  1. Hi Faye,
    So glad that you stopped by to say hi! It is very nice to meet you! I always enjoy meeting new Georgia friends. I appreciate the information. I have not been to Rome GA. yet. I actually haven't been able to do a lot of exploring around GA - although I hope to in the near future. It is a lovely state. I have been enjoying the different seasons here. Back home in Washington state right now - it is cold and rainy! It has been so nice to wake up to beautiful warm weather here and have Spring colors already.
    I look forward to getting to know you better!
    Blessings on your day,
    Kymber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I copied this and emailed it to my friends. Good info. to know. Praying for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faye:) My internet connection is not very good yet because everything isn't switched over-so I have limited time to catch-up-sorry! Thank you for your encouragement and kind words!! I will be praying for this and I love all the ornaments!! Blessings to you! Amanda:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for posting this, Faye! I'll put a link on my site...

    Bless you,
    susan

    ReplyDelete